This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") governs the relationship between (hereinafter referred to as the Company) - the publisher of the network publication nur24.ru - and an individual (hereinafter referred to as the User) regarding the use of the site nur24.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site). This Agreement is a public offer of the Company. Using the Site, including by browsing the pages and materials of the Site, the User confirms that he is familiar with and agrees with the Legal Information of the Site and this User Agreement, which means the User has joined this Agreement and unconditionally accept its conditions.
By accepting this Agreement, the User:
1. Confirms that he has read the terms of this Agreement.
2. Realizes that the Site may contain certain materials intended only for Users who have reached the age of 18.
3. Undertakes to use the Site in accordance with applicable and applicable laws in this area.
4. Undertakes not to publish in the public domain email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, links and other contacts.
5. Undertakes not to publish insults, slander, obscene expressions, pornographic or other immoral materials; materials that demonstrate or promote cruelty, terror or violence; materials that offend human dignity; as well as other materials that do not comply with the law.
6. Undertakes not to mislead other Users, nor to harass them or annoy them; not to come into contact with other Users in the event they take actions that clearly indicate unwillingness to contact the User; Do not engage in pandering.
7. Undertakes not to use the Site without the consent of the Company to attract the attention of other Users to the goods, works or services produced, sold, performed or provided by the User or other persons, not to use the Site to distribute advertising materials or illegal propaganda materials.
8. Alienates in favor of the Company the exclusive right to materials added by the User to the Site or transferred by him to the Company in another way, by cable, wire or using other similar means, in such a way that any person can have access to it online from any places and at any time of your choice.
9. Gives the Company consent to the use of its image in accordance with Art. 152. 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation without any remuneration for advertising, analytical, artistic, commercial and other purposes for an unlimited period.
The company reserves the right to:
1. Modify the Site at its discretion.
2. To amend this Agreement unilaterally without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site.
3. To edit or delete materials published by the User on the Site, if they do not comply with the terms of this Agreement, harm the Company or third parties.
4. To deny Users access to the Site in case of violation by the latter of the terms of this Agreement.
5. Use the materials created by the User on the Site and are in the public domain, in particular for the development of promotional materials, the placement of materials on the websites of partners of the Company and for other purposes.
6. Transfer the rights received from the User under this Agreement to third parties in order to implement this Agreement without the additional consent of the User.
The company is not responsible:
1. For the content, reliability and accuracy of materials published by the User.
2. For causing harm, damage, loss of information or for causing any other losses to any persons who have arisen while using the Site service, including using mobile means of communication and other means of telecommunication.
3. For violation by the User of the copyright and other rights of third parties by publishing materials that do not comply with applicable law (including copyright), added by the User to the Site or transferred to the Company in any other way.